[vdr] Re: Multiple video dirs and only first one's data available

Well... If you can play video with mplayer... it's mounted!!
I'm sorry but I can't figure out why this is not working....

-----Message d'origine-----
De : vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]De la part de
Javier Marcet
Envoye : samedi 3 juillet 2004 19:10
A : vdr@linuxtv.org
Objet : [vdr] Re: Multiple video dirs and only first one's data
available

* Maynard Cedric <maynard.cedric@wanadoo.fr> [040703 18:49]:

>>I'm using vdr with two /video partitions, mounted on /video0 and /video1;
>>furthermore, I run vdr as 'vdr -c /etc/vdr -v /video0 -L
>>/usr/src/vdr/PLUGINS/lib -w 60 -t /dev/tty10' besides the various
>>plugins I use.

>>The problem is that at all effects vdr acts as if there were not a
>>/video1 partition, I cannot see anything from it, neither its recordings

>Seems to be Ok...
>Which vdr version are you using?

Right now 1.3.11, but I've used all the 1.3.x series with the same
results; that is, it's not a new problem which suddenly showed up with a
new vdr version. I never got vdr to use more than one video dir.

>Are you sure /video1 is successfully mounted?

As much as I can be of anything I setup on my computer.
It also has correct permissions, to be exact, they are the same on both
/video0 & /video1.
I can also play files on /video1 with mplayer from within vdr without
problems at all.

--
	Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart
a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index