[vdr] Re: Multiple video dirs and only first one's data available

* Maynard Cedric <maynard.cedric@wanadoo.fr> [040703 18:49]:

I'm using vdr with two /video partitions, mounted on /video0 and /video1;
furthermore, I run vdr as 'vdr -c /etc/vdr -v /video0 -L
/usr/src/vdr/PLUGINS/lib -w 60 -t /dev/tty10' besides the various
plugins I use.

The problem is that at all effects vdr acts as if there were not a
/video1 partition, I cannot see anything from it, neither its recordings

Seems to be Ok...
Which vdr version are you using?
Right now 1.3.11, but I've used all the 1.3.x series with the same
results; that is, it's not a new problem which suddenly showed up with a
new vdr version. I never got vdr to use more than one video dir.

Are you sure /video1 is successfully mounted?
As much as I can be of anything I setup on my computer.
It also has correct permissions, to be exact, they are the same on both
/video0 & /video1.
I can also play files on /video1 with mplayer from within vdr without
problems at all.

--
	Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart
a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>