[vdr] BUG: Live TV interrupted when recording starts

I'm not sure exactly when this problem appeared but I don't think it existed after the initial fix for live TV freezing when a recording began from another tuner. Now the live TV is interrupted for 4 - 8 seconds and you get a black screen and then the live TV comes back.

Is it possible to go back to the way it previously worked after the fix where you would see absolutely no impact on live TV when a recording began from another (or the same for that matter) tuner?

Regards,
Michal

P.S. I'm running a FF card for output and 2 budget cards as tuners. I am using vdr 1.3.11.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index