[vdr] Re: simens/fujitsi DVB-C conector output /VDR support

Am 10.07.2004 um 00:45 schrieb Stefaan Coddé:
[Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-C]
I could not find any info in the manual of the sub-d output connector which
is attached to the card
If you want to know how to build a self-made SCART-Cable, take a look at the following pages:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013264/dvbc.html
http://whip123.tripod.com/dvbc.html

If you feel like you need to know the german texts: let me know, I'll try a translation.
The Scart-PINS and the SUB-D PINS shown here are male (on the cable's side). So the Sub-d on the Pin-out of the card must be in reverse order.

Does VDR supports the analog plugin . I did look in the older threads but
did not find an answer.
There might be ways to look to analog-TV via the module with Linux now - but VDR doesn't support it. In my opinion, the only _real_ way to look analog TV via VDR up to now is to use a Hauppauge PVR 250/350.

Greetings from Berlin,

Hannes
--
Hannes Stein