[vdr] Re: simens/fujitsi DVB-C conector output /VDR support

Hannes Stein wrote:

> > Does VDR supports the analog plugin . I did look in the older threads
> > but
> > did not find an answer.
>
> There might be ways to look to analog-TV via the module with Linux now
> - but VDR doesn't support it. In my opinion, the only _real_ way to
> look analog TV via VDR up to now is to use a Hauppauge PVR 250/350.

Strange cause VDR does support the DVB-C card but not the aditional analog
plugin..
hmm I don't mind it to switch to a PVR350 for example but these cards have
no RGB out.
Or is it possible to  receive the DVB-C digital (an analog as digital) with
the PVR and send
the data thru the pci bus to the technotrend DVB-S card?
Then i'll need a new cam for the DVB-S but will it be able to decode signals
from the DVB-C
..meaning PVR 350 for example?

Stefaan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index