[vdr] Re: speciall linux distro with vdr and lots of tools

At 20:27 12.07.2004, you wrote:
I tried it too, some time ago and had to use a fully formatted CD-RW medium and burning speed as slow as possible... Do not use quick format!

Did anybody try this distro?
http://www.heise.de/ct/ftp/projekte/vdr/isodownload.shtml
http://www.heise.de/ct/ftp/projekte/vdr/
http://www.heise.de/ct/03/20/174/

It has vdr, modules, plugins and lots of tools for satelite cards! Very
neately packaged.

I ran into problems during installation, I just couldn't install it.
Then my intuition jump started. Maby errors I got are really files that ARE
missing. And I checked the iso file and CD's I burned (multiple allready) and
saw that some packages are missing! Where these CT guys drunk when buiding
the ISO file and forgot them? I don't get it.

Here are the packages that are missing, so if you wan't sucessfull install
DON'T check them.

plugins:
- dvd
- mailbox