[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] osdteletext 0.4

Hi,

it has been a long time since the last release, but here is version 0.4 with
some new features:

- ported to VDR 1.3/1.4 series (>=1.3.8 now required)
  This mostly involved changes in the OSD graphics code,
- now supports OSDs with color depth of 3
  (thanks to Sascha Volkenandt)
- rewrote the storage system:
  - cache directory is now configurable (option -d)
    Default value is still /vtx to allow seamless migration,
    but /tmp/vtx is recommended (conforms to LSB etc.)
  - changed the default file format: Now more than one
    page is stored in one file. On filesystems that depend
    on a blocksize the increases storage efficiency.
    For tmpfs the improvement factor is approx. 4.
    (Those new filesystems such as ReiserFS will
    probably laugh at this, but I don't)
  - The old system is still available via a
    command line option (though it now uses a slightly
    different naming)
  - when no more space is available on disk
    or a specified number of harddisk space is exceeded
    (option -n) the folder least recently modified
    will be deleted.
    On exit, all files will be deleted, i.e.
    (!) on exit, all files with suffix .vtx
    below the storage directory will be deleted
  - the option -r is now obsolete (will be ignored)
    option -R/--no-receive is deprecated
- code cleanups, removed broken or unused code
- fixed quite a few bugs
- Added Russian translation (thanks to Vyacheslav Dikonov)

Please note that I cannot test the color depth >= 3 mode, but I received a
patch from Sascha Volkenandt so I assume it works now.

Available from:

http://wiesweg-online.de/linux/vdr/vdr-osdteletext-0.4.tgz

Have fun,

Marcel