[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Timers by Regular Expressions

Christian Wieninger wrote:

Hi,

why donīt you use vdradmin or mastertimer?
There is also a plugin for vdradmin, that letīs you edit vdradmin timers.
Hmmm, in my current setup I can use neither of these since vdr does not support multiple concurrent SVDRP sessions (or did this change with 1.3.x?) and i've some other tools which force me to have one concurrent session.

Is there anything else that can do this? (a plugin or patch)

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index