[vdr] Feature Request: Timers by Regular Expressions

Hi,

I'd really like to have the following feature:

I'd like to be able to specify a timer with a regular expression on the name of the show.

Why?

Simply because I often miss something I'd like to watch but can't make a weekly or daily timer because it does not start at the same time.

I know that a good implementation would require quite some effort (e.g. checking the EPG description to avoid recording dupes if the same show gets broadcasted again and stuff like that), but is there an easy way to hack something like that into vdr?

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index