[vdr] Re: Timer does not record in 1.3.11 (wrong event handling)

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

There may be something wrong with assigning events to timers, but that can't
explain why the second timer didn't record anything.

Are there no log entries regarding the second timer?
My wife programmed two recordings on "Das Erste" about 'Die Französische Revolution'. At least the second one (I didn't yet dig for the older logs) appeared at every restart with the entry "timer x set to ..." but when the time to record came, nothing happened. VPS was switched off. The log contained only the "timer x set to" and the "channel 1 ..... status 4" message, when the xmission started. There where no other recordings running at that time.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index