[vdr] Re: SVDRP - problems when 2 sends nearly at same time ->e.g. vdradmindisturbssleeptimer

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

Actually the "action" you asked VDR for did happen ;-)
If, while a message is displayed, you press _any_ button on the
remote control, that message will be removed from the screen and the
button will be discarded.

Now I tried my loop not with the command MSG but LSTE.
and then send the HITK Pause.
And very often I get a "timeout".
Maybe that's what happens when vdradmin has a connection and sleeptimer runs the sleeptimer.sh.
So one possibility could be to parse the stdout of svdrpsend.pl in that sleeptimer.sh instead of parsing the syslog.
Another chance is to increase the timeout in svdrpsend.pl.
I tested the last idea and it works better. But to make it sure I think I have to parse the syslog like in the "SOLUTION" or a bit simpler the stdout of svdrpsend.pl.

Marten

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus, copy me in your ~/.signature to help me spread.