[vdr] Re: Streamdev and weird usage of DVB Cards

Philip Lawatsch wrote:

I've got one ff and two budget dvb-s cards.

Now my problem:

I'm currently recording on sat1 and kabel1. This should use one dvb card since they're on the same transponder.

I'm streaming OE 3, which should use another one.

But, now I cant tune to any channels not on the oe3 or sat1/kabel1 transponders even though I should be able to since I have 3 cards.

Any thoughts on this?

Update:

Stopped streaming and as I thought I could switch to for instance RTL. I started recording this channel and now I've not been able to switch to any different transponder anymore. So, streamdev was basically blocking one of my cards.

I then restarted vdr without the streamder-server plugin and everything works like expected (record rtl and sat1 and watch another one).

Why does streamdev-server block one of my cards?

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index