[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre1

On Freitag, 16. Juli 2004 15:43, Joerg Riechardt wrote:

> Stefan Lucke wrote:
> >ffmpeg without audio decoder ? Which version of ffmpeg do you use ?
> >Mine is a cvs snapshot from february.
> >

> I use ffmpeg downloaded last night from cvs.
> Is there any other information you need to help me?

Are you shure that softdevice is linked and compiled with your installed ffmpeg cvs snapshot?
What is the build level reported in /var/log/messages ?
Something like:
Jul 16 22:31:11 jarada vdr[4778]: [VideoOut]: LIBAVCODEC_BUILD = 4700

If there is no other reason to use current cvs snapshot, give 0.4.8 a chance.

--
Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index