[vdr] MediaMVP remote control

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my MediaMVP working with VDR.
After MVP booted and a connection to the MediaMVP plugin was established, no video is shown and the remote control does not work either (when pressing a button, a LED in the MVP indicates that a signal was recieved).

Until now I tried dongle.bin version 22054 and 22020. I did not forget to enter the respective version number via VDRs setup menu.

I'm using vdr 1.2.6 with mediamvp-0.1.2.

The MVP seems to be ok, works with windoze, but that doesn't help much ;-)

TIA

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index