[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

On Tuesday 20 Jul 2004 23:42, Christian Gmeiner wrote:

{snip}

> Ok.... i am to lazy to write a patch for this, so repace the following two
> functions
> in dxr3outputthread.c
>
> // ==================================
> // thread action
> void cDxr3AudioOutThread::Action()
> {

{snip}

Applied and given a quick test (and bodged a GetDebugEverthing function in
dxr3configdata.h). It seems much better: my cpu usage is now below 10% and I
saw no ovbious visual glitches.

> > Recordings from radio channels, i.e. audio only, do not play back well:
> after
> > a few secods playback, it starts breaking up and then goes silent until
the
> > watchdog timer expires. The same audio recordings play back perfectly
> > with mpg123 or similar.
>
> I will have a look at it.

Replacing the two functions above seems to have sorted out that one too, as
far as I could tell from a quick test.

Slow motion does not work, although it looks like that isn't supported yet,
only a single faster speed and single step. If I pause and then try fwd or
rev, it jumps a few frames and then locks up until the watchdog expires.

By the way, I like the auto-switching of the aspect ratios, and I've just
noticed that it now does screen grabs (although that seems to make vdr
restart!)!

;-)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,