[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

Hi,

next pre release of softdevice plugin is ready.

What is it about ?
It brings vdr via framebuffer or X11-Xv or DirectFB or vidix and ffmpeg to your desktop.

In some way softdevice enters with this pre-release a pre production state.
When output format is set to YUY2 I was able to view softdevice DFB-output
on my TV via my matrox G400. Connection was via an RGB-Scart cable from
primary head.

This plugin is available via:
http://www.lucke.in-berlin.de

From CHANGELOG:
  2004-07-25: softdevice-0.0.7pre2
    - Use of additional deinterlace methods of ffmpeg. This may require
      recompilation of ffmpeg (see hints in Makefile) (Thanks to Herbert Attenberger)
    - New OSD option for A/V sync selection. This is related to sync change
      from 2004-06-02. Normal sync is to get the sync pts from I-Frames only.
      To sync on any PTS you have to change this (DVB-T fix).
    - DFB: changed remote react on keypress instead of release
    - DFB: when selecting YUY2 mode you'll get an alpha blende OSD (at least
           with Matrox cards).
  2004-07-23:
    - xv-out: while mouse in window, auto hide cursor (thanks to Torgeir Veimo)
  2004-07-18:
    - moved ffmpeg version and build level report
    - setup-OSD does not depend on XV_SUPPORT
  2004-07-12:
    - fix: DFB cropping for 16:9 mode
    - OSD: softdevice menu now reachable via main menu entry
           menu behaves different to others: changes are active immediate,
           ok-key makes them permanent, back-key restores previous state.
  2004-07-11 :
    - fix: compile problem when only one output method (DFB) is selected
    - DFB + vidix: selectable pixel format I420, YV12 via OSD
    - OSD: offer only those menu items which are useful for current output method
    - OSD: changed text from "Xv-Aspect" to "Xv startup aspect" and use "16:9 wide"
           and "4:3 normal" strings for selection instead of 0, 1 values

Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index