[vdr] [OT] Hardware -> Multiswitch

Hi, sorry for this Offtopic, but I think you can help me or give me some ideas!

Here are 2 Linux Boxes that have a dvb-s card.
They are connected to the sat by a 5/4 multiswitch.

since some time, both can't watch tv.

We can only connect the right cable directly to the card tp watch some channels, so the cards are fully functional.

When I connect only the cable with 18V 22kHz I get a little bit of the signal, one 1-0.2 fps, sound only "blibbs".

I've opened the Multiswitch and measured the power after the voltage regulator, and there is 12V.

The curios think: we have 2 same multiswitches and both are now defect!

Could be the power supply unit defect?

Any other ideas? Is there a special capacitor or something else which I could watch for?

Or another better (german) mailinglist or forum for such a problem?

Thank you!

David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index