[vdr] Re: patch for femonosd.c

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Lars von Wedel wrote:

Is it difficult to patch femonosd in a way that allows switching to a
second (...) card?
Like a button to cycle through the available cards. Sometimes, it would
be handy to see what's going on while VDR is recording...
The device switching feature has already been implemented in version 0.1.4 (README: Right/Left - Switch to next/previous device that provides the current channel), but it's been commented out as non-working because I couldn't get it working blindly. Unfortunately
I don't have any multi card setup for terrestial/satellite providers,
so I've been waiting someone to send me a working patch...
Any volunteers? :)

PS. Lauri, thanks for your CA patch. Btw. where did you get that information about ca systems and their corresponding hex codes?

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index