[vdr] Re: patch for femonosd.c

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 20:10, Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Lars von Wedel wrote:
>
> > Is it difficult to patch femonosd in a way that allows switching to a
> > second (...) card?
> > Like a button to cycle through the available cards. Sometimes, it would
> > be handy to see what's going on while VDR is recording...
>
> The device switching feature has already been implemented in version
> 0.1.4 (README: Right/Left - Switch to next/previous device that
> provides the current channel), but it's been commented out as
> non-working because I couldn't get it working blindly. Unfortunately
> I don't have any multi card setup for terrestial/satellite providers,
> so I've been waiting someone to send me a working patch...
> Any volunteers? :)
>
> PS. Lauri, thanks for your CA patch. Btw. where did you get that
> information about ca systems and their corresponding hex codes?
>
> --
> rofa

Hi,

these informations/ids are allocated by dvb.org.

since >12 weeks ago they aren't accessible for the public anymore.

 case 0x4A:      snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s", "SkyCrypt");
                                              break;

this one isn't correct calling skyscrypt as owner of 0x4a..

skycrypt is using caid 0x4a60

The Range for different providers 0x4a.. is more complete as follows

		4a00 Tsinghua TongFang
		4a10 Easycas
		4a20 AlphaCrypt
		4a30 DVN Holdings
		4a40 Shanghai Advanced Digital Technology Co. Ltd. (ADT)
		4a50 Shenzhen Kingsky Company (China) Ltd.
		4a60 @Sky
		4a70 Dreamcrypt
		4a71 Dreamcrypt 4096bit RSA
		4a72 Dreamcrypt 48bit RSA
		4a73 Dreamcrypt non-DVD
		4a74 Dreamcrypt export
		4a80 THALESCrypt
		4a90 Runcom Technologies
		4aa0 SIDSA
		4ab0 Beijing Compunicate Technology Inc.
		4ac0 Latens Systems Ltd
		4ad0 XCrypt Inc.
		4ad2 Beijing Digital Video Technology Co., Ltd.

regards
mws

Home | Main Index | Thread Index