[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.3 plugin

Reinhard Nissl wrote:

message): I installed the xine snapshot in a different location than system xine, but it didn't occur to me to look in the plugin's Makefile and change the path of the invocation of xine-config accordingly. Duh. Maybe a short note in INSTALL under "MAKEFILE SETTINGS" could avoid someone else making the same stupid mistake.

I don't think that using the wrong xine-config in your case would trigger the issue. But anyway, I've added a paragraph as you suggested.
Yes, I tried again with 0.4.2 and the correct xine-config and I had the same problem, so it's really 0.4.3 that fixed it.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -