[vdr] Re: Hauppauge Nexus card

Anders Sandell wrote:
Ok, I have tried to get mero infomration about the Technotrend Premium
without success (usa-x.org is the most detailed site i found so far).

Can anyone shortly describe the main differences between the Huppauge Nexus
and the Technotrend Premim cards ?
Theyre basically the same boards, just with different tuners and frontends. And the TT Premium cards have a block of pins on the card for some things like rgb and iirc also for an ir remote.

I'd never buy a Nexus again.

But, be careful, there are a lot of revisions (6, 7?) of the premium cards. Older ones tend to get hot and alike (google for more info).

In short, I've now got one nexus and two premium 1.5rev. I'd never buy a nexus again.

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index