[vdr] Re: softdevice crash in libasound

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 08:53 +0200, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
[mpeg2video @ 0x405273b0]MPEG motion vector out of boundary
I also started to get these when moving to ffmpeg 0.4.9pre1, but didn't
know it was a problem with libasound..
IMO, these lines are not from libasound, but from mpeg2video. They where just there to show STDERR + STDOUT just before the crash.
They are related to square effects and bluring in the image. That's also a problem, but I try to serialize them, because there are many.
This specific one might be due to bad signal reception : I'll compile the femon plugin to check for that before I report.
I think that's the kind of condition that was crashing ffmpeg 0.4.8, and now is just a warning.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index