[vdr] Re: Porting info for skins based UI?

Jan Ekholm wrote:

OR b) Open an OSD yourself using the cOsdObject class
[...]

I'd simply like to show some text split up into "title", "date and time"
and "description" and use different colors for them. Seem b) is the best
way to go for me.
Perhaps I'm too thick but managing the osd myself I couldn't find way to access, e.g., the current skin colours, so event if I cannot completely mimick the skin at least the colours seems right.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -