[vdr] [Patch] starting section handler after the first tune instead during vdr start

Hi,

i have included a patch for vdr-1.3.11 (and some versions up and down) to
avoid opening section filter before the card ist the first time tuned.

This should help against problems with some cards during vdr start. I dont
think we need section filter attached to an untuned card, maybe this help
for some of the problems during vdr start.

Comments are welecome...

Andreas