[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.3 plugin

Hi,

Jacek Popławski wrote:

When I am in playback mode I can put mark ("0"), then with "7" and "9" keys I
move to previous/next mark. Sometimes it works, but very often when I press 7
to jump - vdr crashes (segfault).
I've got a second report of such a problem. If both are related, then VDR shouldn't crash immediately after pressing e. g. "7". Is this true?

Anyway, you might want to try the attached patch. If you still see this issue, then you'll get more debug output, which makes it easier to narrow down the problem.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de