[vdr] Re: [Patch] starting section handler after the first tuneinstead during vdr start

Alfred Zastrow wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > Please try this and let me know whether it works as well as the original
> > suggestion.
>
> I ran two tests (recording after cold boot). The first one was ok, the
> second one fails.
>
> I have uploaded the first megabyte of this damaged recording to
>
> http://www.zastrow4u.de/upload/001.vdr
>
> With a hex-Editor you can see a lot of FF-sequences. They are not in a
> normal recording.

That's odd...

I would expect the "wait for lock" stuff in the section handler
to enable section handling even later than the original patch
did, so I don't see why this would be any worse than just moving
the StartSectionHandler() call.

Are you sure that this would not have happened with the original
patch? I tend to doubt that...

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index