[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.0 plugin

Am Sonntag, 8. August 2004 21:59 schrieb Reinhard Nissl:
> Hi,
>
> Gerald Raaf wrote:
> > the xine-lib cvs from your page and cvs from xine homepage didn't compile
> > because sgmltools arent installed. SGML is installed at my
> > Linuxfromscratch System and at the moment i'll try to find out if i could
> > use sgmltools because the latest source is from 2001
>
> You might try
>
> 	make -k
>
> to ignore any errors and continue compiling.
>
> Bye.

Hi,

make -k works fine

I also installed  sgmltools and the i get the ffollowing error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/sgmltools", line 87, in ?
    from SGMLtools import SGMLtools
ImportError: No module named SGMLtools

without sgmltools i get:
sh: no command not found

so i think doc generating is broken in current xine-lib cvs

so you could use "make -k" or use some older Makefile's in doc subdir

and so far no problems found with xine and vdr (those i've found i can live
with).
no problems with channel switching. Sometime i loss audio but if i hit pause
twice i get audio again.

No Dolby Channel work like Pro-Sieben or ZDF or Premiere 1.

cheers

Home | Main Index | Thread Index