[vdr] Re: New user questions.. cntd..

Am Montag, 9. August 2004 20:46 schrieb Peace Monk:
> I am sorry guys, I am using plain text option on my web client.
> HTML  may have been included in the reply posted.

Weirdly, my mail software shows the plaintext part of your multipart mail but
quotes the HTML part in replies.....

What I mean is that it is (imho) basically no problem if you send a text part
along, but nevertheless it seems some clients react wrong here. Would be nice
if you found a way to turn off the HTML part.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index