[vdr] Re: vdr (+ softdevice): long delay in jumping between editing marks

On Thursday 2004-08-12 20:32, Dominique Dumont wrote:
| While playing with a recording, I've noticed that vdr hangs for
| several minutes if I jump twice from one editing mark to another.
| (Jumping only once to an editing mark does not hang vdr)

This is probably the NPTL problem. Try starting vdr with:

  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 vdr

--
Dick Streefland                    ////               De Bilt
dick.streefland@xs4all.nl         (@ @)       The Netherlands

Home | Main Index | Thread Index