[vdr] VDR 'hangs' startup, part II

Hello,

now I am back home, and I am currently trying some things out to get VDR
working again.
you may have a look at my first posting from Aug. 07.

This bug happens w/ vdr versions 1.3.11 and later.
Klaus, can think of any new features since 1.3.11 that might cause this litlle
hang?

aehm, how can i reroute the messages to STDOUT into a file so I can post VDRs
log?  ./vdr >> log only gives me an empty file and the messages are still
outputed to STDOUT.

btw, i tried plain vanilla VDR , so this bug is not caused by 3rd party
patches/plugins.

regards,

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index