[vdr] editing .vdr outside vdr?

What do you use to edit recordings?
I can't do it in xine-vdr (it crashes vdr when placing/moving mark), so I have
two choices:
- run vdr with softdevice plugin (which is very slow)
- edit .vdr outside vdr
I use mencoder to make DivX (1600kbit 2pass) from recordings, but it is very
hard to cut movie with it. I need to give start point and length of clip, but
bitrate of .vdr is calculated wrong, so start point is calculated wrong too (1
second is converted to about 6 seconds).
Editors like avidemux2 don't know MPEG PES format at all.
Could you recommend any other application for Linux?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index