[vdr] Is mhwepg working?

Hello,

I followed the instructions here
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Mhwepg
(I think, I don't really understand german) i.e patching mhwepg-0.4.2 with the patch at http://www.www.lukkinosat.altervista.org/loadepg-0.4.tar.bz2 and using linux-dvb-1.1.1.
Tuning to the correct transponders (tried skyitalia at 11881v and cyfra at 10719v on hotbird) and using the -l option I get the channel list and then a lot of "Error while reading title initial/Error while reading title xxx". Compiling with DEBUG enabled I can see that it's getting some lines of epg (still with many errors), and then it errors out while getting summaries.
Am i doing something wrong or did they change the format of the epg?

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -