[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.4 (development)

On 06 Sep 2004 Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@gmx.net> wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt schrieb:
>> Is this a system with one or with more DVB cards?
>
> It's a one-card system. So you're saying that there cannot be a picture
> while playing music with the mp3-plugin and recording? If it's
> technically impossible I understand. But what about the plugin beeing
> ended when a recording starts

For the moment I'm not saying anything. I have to check into
this. I have a two card system and never noticed such behaviour.

But one this must be clear, on a one card system it's impossible
to have a live background picture while recording.

> and what about switching channels while
> not recording?

What do you mean? It's not possible to switch channels while a
player is running.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt