[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.4 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt schrieb:
On 06 Sep 2004 Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@gmx.net> wrote:

Stefan Huelswitt schrieb:

Is this a system with one or with more DVB cards?
It's a one-card system. So you're saying that there cannot be a picture while playing music with the mp3-plugin and recording? If it's technically impossible I understand. But what about the plugin beeing ended when a recording starts

For the moment I'm not saying anything. I have to check into
this. I have a two card system and never noticed such behaviour.

But one this must be clear, on a one card system it's impossible
to have a live background picture while recording.

and what about switching channels while not recording?

What do you mean? It's not possible to switch channels while a
player is running.

Regards.

Hello Stefan!

Yes, that's right. While tuning to another channel ths plugin exits. Of course I can't use the number block on my remote to switch, and the Up- and -Down keys are also reserved for the mplayer plugin. But I would expect that I can change the channels with the Ch+ and Ch- keys on the remote control. But doing so not only switches the channel it also turns the mp3-plugin off. I'm surprised nobody reported this here yes :) It's been working this way since I remember the first use of VDR (~years).

Thanks!

Sebastian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index