[vdr] Re: multiple budget cards

Peace Monk wrote:
I have vdr working nicely with dxr3 plugin and a twinhan dvb card.  I
am now planning to add another twinhan card to have simultanious
recording and viewing.  What reconfigurations will I need to make when
adding a 2nd card? I will be connecting both cards to 2 different
satellites.  I am using VDR 1.3.12
vanilla vdr doesn't check which satellite a card is connected to, so it will consider them the same (i.e. both capable of tuning both satellites). There's a patch here to assign each card to a specific satellite

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.vdr/14038

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -