[vdr] Multiple Tuner Question.

I just recently installed a second Nexus-s in my system and all looks good on interrupts etc. I have tested each card individually by starting VDR with a single -D0 or -D1 and both cards work great. On trying to get the dual tuner setup, I have experimented with making Primary DVB 1 or 2, tried forcing it to load the cards at the command line with -D 0 and -D 1 instead of automatic. Both cards are working but it is acting funny. I am running with 2 Diseqc's, one for each card, hooked to 2 individual dual LNB's. It acts like it isn't switching when I change channels. I get most of the stuff from one bird and then when it hits something from another bird it is black. If I change enough channels and go back to the one that was black it will work. I experienced this back when I first started messing with VDR with a Legacy Twin LNB. Is there anything special that needs to be setup for Two Diseqcs in the diseqc.conf or something I need to do with my channels.conf? Like I said it appears to work just fine individually from either diseqc to either card, just when trying to run both cards at same time I experience the issues. Any other info you need just let me know.

Thanks for any assistance.
Hoochster

Home | Main Index | Thread Index