[vdr] Re: to the author of ordchan-plugin

Sad wrote:

tinconn@virgilio.it a écrit :

Hi,
i have test your plugin yesterday, it' s a good idea for manage the
channels.conf file. So i have add a italian translation in the i18.c
file, i send it and i'm very happy if you integrate it into one of the
next release of your plugin.

But i have a question, when i sort the list, how i can apply the changes?

kikko77

Hi!

Thanks very much for all the italian's chanorg users!
Be sure that your translation will be integrated into the next release of chanorg (maybe even a special italian translation release, as I don't see anything to add for now, and don't really have motivation to...)

To answer your question : you can apply sort changes like all other changes (channel or group move)... by pressed OK twice (the first time you press Ok, a message ask you to confirm if you really want to apply the changes you made)

Let me know if it doesn't work, maybe a bug is hiding by there :)

Sad

Hello,
Nice to hear that such a plugin exists :-)
Where can I found that plugin ? I haven't found ordchan via Google !
--

Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index