[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles plugin

Malcolm Caldwell wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 19:05 +0300, Lauri Tischler wrote:

Arthur Konovalov wrote:

I am trying to run the DVB subtitles Plugin on my vdr box with vdr
1.3.10.

Does anyone on the list know if the channels transmitted by
CanalDigital in Sweden has DVB subtitles?

No DVB subtitles (I think so), but text based subtitles present. Try
vdr-ttxtsubs plugin.
It works for me on finnish parts of CanalDigital.
There is also combined patch for ttxtsubs and dvbsubs
Look here http://virtanen.org/vdr/subtitles/faq.html

How do I use this?
Install ttxtsub plugin and dvbsubs plugin.
DO NOT copy any files from patches to VDR directory
Run the combined patch.
Compile.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index