[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solitaire 0.0.1

Patrick Maier schrieb:
Hi all,

because I really like playing the cad game Solitaire, I've taken the
Freecell-Plugin of Sascha and moified it to the Solitaire-game.

My initial version is

vdr-solitaire-0.0.1
http://www.djdagobert.com/vdr/solitaire/vdr-solitaire-0.0.1.tgz

The project Homepage is found here:
http://www.djdagobert.com/vdr/solitaire/index.html

Special thanks to Sascha Volkenandt for his great Freecell Plugin, without
that I never would have written the Solitaire Plugin.

Greetz
Patrick

Hello!

Thanks for the plugin! I love this game :)

I installed it with vdr-1.3.12. The problem is the parting lines between concealed cards flicker a lot. Also some places in the card pictures (like pictures of Kings and Queens) flicker when there are yellow areas. I can't watch this lang. My TV is a 100Hz. When I turn of "Zeilenflimmern" it gets worse and the whole gray-white areas of the concealed cards start flickering.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks again

Sebastian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index