[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solitaire 0.0.1

Hi Sebastian,

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Sebastian Kemper wrote:
Patrick Maier schrieb:
because I really like playing the cad game Solitaire, I've taken the
Freecell-Plugin of Sascha and moified it to the Solitaire-game.
I installed it with vdr-1.3.12. The problem is the parting lines between concealed cards flicker a lot. Also some places in the card pictures (like pictures of Kings and Queens) flicker when there are yellow areas. I can't watch this lang. My TV is a 100Hz. When I turn of "Zeilenflimmern" it gets worse and the whole gray-white areas of the concealed cards start flickering.
I also realized that flicker on my beamer, but there is an option to suppress that flicker and it workes.

Can this be fixed?
I can't tell, but I think this always appears with horizontal lines with one pixel thickness.
I can try to modify the graphics so that tere is no flickering.

Greetz
Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index