[vdr] analogtv plugin and pvr350

Hi

I'm triyng to use a pvr350 board as the only INPUT/OUTPUT device for a
analog only vdr-box. The only way I realised that is using the analogtv
plugin to handle with the encoder/tuner of the pvr350 board and using
the "pvr350" plugin to handle the pvr350 built in decoder.

The question is : isn't the analogtv by himself able to handle the
decoder of the pvr350 ? reading the README it seem the plugin is not able
to do that, but in the setup of the plugin there is the following Item :
"Use PVR350 TV-out" , if a set it to yes and then restart vdr without the
pvr350 plugin, I get no output and the following message :
"You need a MPEG-decoder (full featured DVB-C/S/T- or DXR3-card,
softdevice-, PVR-350- or Xine-plugin) .... " !  Where I am wrong ?

Thank's Angelo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index