[vdr] Re: burn DVd with VDR - regional code?

On 11.09.2004 20:54, Richard M?ller wrote:
> Perhaps a little OT, but I hope you don't object...
> I want to bring some DVDs to my friends in the USA. These DVDs are recorded
> (in Germany) with growisofs on my LinVDR 0.6. Are there options to influence
> the regional code?
> Unfortunately I did not find the man page of growisofs on the internet.

There is no reginal code you could do with a General-Use DVD-R.

You would need an authoring DVD-R (and an authoring-DVD-burner) but you
would know it if you would have something because it is EXPENSIVE.

In other words. Nothing to worry. :-)

Btw. The ring you can seen on an unburned DVD-R is the area where the
region-code/CSS-Part would be, for general-use DVD-R these are is
physically mode impossibel to use.

Bis denn