[vdr] Re: burn DVd with VDR - regional code?

Am Samstag, 11. September 2004 20:54 schrieb Richard Müller:
> Perhaps a little OT, but I hope you don't object...
> I want to bring some DVDs to my friends in the USA. These DVDs are recorded
> (in Germany) with growisofs on my LinVDR 0.6. Are there options to
> influence the regional code?
> Unfortunately I did not find the man page of growisofs on the internet.
> Thanks for helping - Richard

Well I don't really believe that dvdauthor and growisofs would even be able to
set a region code on a regular DVD+-R. The burned DVDs should be region code
free.

The problem could be the video encoding. In Germany, it's PAL and in the USA
it's NTSC.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index