[vdr] Re: Testing continued: streamdev-0.3.3-pre3

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

With section streaming, your vdr-to-vdr client can sync on channel data, epg and dvb-subtitles on its own. For it to work, I recommend that you apply the patch vdr-incompletesections.diff (provided by Rantaanen Teemu) to the client's vdr, since the log will be flooded with "incomplete section received" messages. Also, please turn off "Synchronize EPG" in the client's setup, since epg is now streamed together with the section data.

Which server and client settings need to be applied to enable vdr to vdr section streaming? I don't get subtitles with my streamdev setup.

Seppo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index