[vdr] stop 1.3.X auto update for ONE channel

Hello,

I have one channel that I cannot tune with the parameters received 'off
the air'.  I can however tune it with other paremeters. This is probably
just a driver issue, and I should try to fix it there, but I am running
the latest 2.4 kernel + dvb kernel code which is quite out of date.

The problem is vdr 1.3 start up, but as soon as I tune to that channel
(which works the first time with my 'incorrect' parameters  vdr edits
the channel definition so subsequent tunings to that channel fail.  To
get this channel to work again I have to edit the channels.conf file by
hand.

So, is there a way to tell vdr 'auto update everything, but never touch
this channel'?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index