[vdr] Re: from j2 pins to DB9 to RGBs cable

On Di, 14.09.2004, 10:49, andre haug sagte:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a TT rev 1.5 board with the j2 connector block. The board came
with a flat ribbon cable with a 10 pin board connector at one end, and a
female DB9 connector at the other end.

> Now I want to make a cable with a DB9 male connector at one end and RGBs
(four BNC plugs) at the other end (for a plasma that will accept both 3,
4, or 5 lead RGB). Does anyone know what the pin assignments will be?

> I have figured out that for 4 cables (RGBS) I will need 8 leads. Three
of the cables are R, G, and B. These would have to connect to pins 7, 5,
and 3. The other 5 leads I am unsure about. I will need ground leads and
sync leads....right? Where are the sync signals...pin 1?

> I see that pin 10 is ground...will I have to split this 4 ways, one for
each lead?

> How about pin 2 (+5v), do I have to use this signal for anything?

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?infonr=4

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index