[vdr] Re: SVDRP commands that should exist

Hi!

GRAB delivering the Image via SVDRP is also my wish, so I don't need a webserver, ftp or anything else to fetch this image on a remote host.

Regards

Marco Goebenich

Jan Ekholm wrote:

I'd follow up this wishlist with a GRAB that allows the image to be
transmitted back to the caller, and not just saved on disk. I did such a
thing a year or so ago, but my grabs *always* give a solid gray image
(even when done the normal VDR way), so it wasn't much use. It did a
simple hex encoding of the saved image and sent that back as part of the
response, a bit like LSTT does.

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111

Home | Main Index | Thread Index