[vdr] Feature request: Add mark(s) to live transmissions beingrecorded...

Another one for the wishlist, I'm afraid...

What I mean by this is having the ability to add marks to a recording
when it is being watched live.

Say I have a weekly timer and I'm at home when the programme is on, I'd
probably watch it live and just leave it recording as well. Now, if I
had to go out halfway through, it would be handy to be able to add marks
to the recording, meaning "I've watched up to this point", similar to
the restart position saved for a partially watched recording.

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index