[vdr] [OT] DVB-C with Telekabel in Graz / Austria

Hi,

I'd like to know some things regarding Digital Cable TV with UPC Telekabel in Graz. Since they're not willing to give away _any_ information I thought perhaps someone on this list owns a subscription for it.

I'd like to know if they're using standard DVB-C FTA for the normal programs, and if so I'd like to get a channels.conf / information about what channels are on which frequencies / on the same mux.

Of course you can reply off list since I suppose its OT here.

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index