[vdr] EPG

Hi,
I'm using vdradmin to monitor my vdr installation. There is in this tool a link to view either the scheduled programs on a channel and another link is showing what is currently available on the channels.
My problem is that I really don't understand how the EPG stuff is working. Sometimes I have 20 channels, the days after 3, etc...
I can't understand what is happening and why are there so few informations about the channels.
Can anyone tell me how this is working ? I have a subscription on Canal Satellite (may be the cause is related to the way it is handled on this satellite ?)

Thanks in advance.

Boris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index